We spent almost a week in Vegas at my sisters house and had so much fun seeing the sights and enjoying their fabulous warm weather.

Matt and I went on the strip without the kids to celebrate our 4 years of marriage. We had so much fun and rode the NY NY roller coaster!








Poor Brennon is taking Sierra's role in being terrorized by Katelynn.


We were tempted to keep her in there..... J/K
Matt and I went on the strip without the kids to celebrate our 4 years of marriage. We had so much fun and rode the NY NY roller coaster!







Poor Brennon is taking Sierra's role in being terrorized by Katelynn.


We were tempted to keep her in there..... J/K
1 comment:
I love all the pictures. Brennon actually looks big in Katelynn's doll stroller! I'm glad you had a good time but more glad you are back home!
Post a Comment