Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trip and Easter


Katelynn in her Easter Dress.

Dinner with Kristy, Jim, Chris and Joy. The girls were a little wound up!



Joy, still glowing with only 3 weeks to go. Her glass says "Joy's water DO NOT TOUCH!"



We went to a Japanese Grill in Virginia with my family. It was really fun to watch the chef cook!








What's Easter without a real live Easter Bunny?



Katelynn's Easter Egg hunt at Grandma's. Too cold to do it outside. :(



Katelynn and her cousins Kiara and Hailey




Dyeing Easter Eggs for the first time!












3 comments:

Kristy said...

I can finally see the pictures and they are so cute! I can't wait till we are back and can hang out with you guys. We miss you!

Brian & Kerrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian & Kerrian said...

Sorry I deleted my last comment. I spelled a word wrong ~ Katelynn looks beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful Easter!!! Wish we could hunt Easter eggs with you guys again!!!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!