Brian, Kerrian, and Hudson came to visit us in Dallas and we all had so much fun! Thanks guys for a great time and we can't wait to see you again....
The kids ran outside during one of our many rain showers. They had so much fun playing in the puddles and streams, we had to let them get quite wet and dirty :)
At least with all the rain we are getting, we got to see a beautiful rainbow
That is a beautiful picture of that rainbow ~ and I love the picture of Hudson huging Katelynn. He had such a blast there, thanks for making our trip so great!!! We also enjoyed the amazing dinner!! It was so yummy, I am craving those ribs!!!! Thanks so much for the fun memories!!!!
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Katelynn looks older and bigger already! I can't believe it! We're glad you guys are getting settled in and having a good summer despite all the rain.
That is a beautiful picture of that rainbow ~ and I love the picture of Hudson huging Katelynn. He had such a blast there, thanks for making our trip so great!!! We also enjoyed the amazing dinner!! It was so yummy, I am craving those ribs!!!! Thanks so much for the fun memories!!!!
Post a Comment