8 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
6 comments:
Cute pages!! They look awesome!
Be quiet! They look wonderfulr, I really like the last set of pages, great job!
I think it's amazing that you got that many pages done at one time. Sure it was over a weekend, but still that's a lot of pages. They look great! They will be wonderful reminders when your kids are grown of all the fun times your family has had.
I love all your pages especially all the baby pages and your Christmas picture cut out like a tree - so creative! I might have to scrap-life some ideas!
How fun ~ I need to take a week's vacation and just get all caught up :) That is so fun that your coming to Utah. We would love to see you so hope you can fit us in to your busy schedule!!!
Can you do my baby book now?
Post a Comment