He has always looked just like a little man from the day he was born. So cute. I miss seeing him & Katelynn grow up.
He does look very grown up...I love it when little boys look like handsome little men. :)
What a cutie! Love your new blog layout! Call me when you get a free chance Cherise - I'm never sure when to call with you being so busy with school! Can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He has always looked just like a little man from the day he was born. So cute. I miss seeing him & Katelynn grow up.
He does look very grown up...I love it when little boys look like handsome little men. :)
What a cutie! Love your new blog layout! Call me when you get a free chance Cherise - I'm never sure when to call with you being so busy with school! Can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment