Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costume party

Katelynn is now at the age where she has to choose her costume. Drum roll please...... I bet you will never guess that she chose to ride a horse as a cowgirl. She had so much fun and of course had sound effects to go with it. I guess I had fun dressing her up the last few years in my favorites.... I thought it would be fun to see her in her costumes each year...

7 Months.... The ladybug
1 Year... Pink Poodle

2 Years... Fairy
3 Years... Elephant (I think she chose this one too)


4 Years... Cowgirl
Brennon was an Alligator this year. We found this adorable costume and I had to get it. I love how the head comes out the front and the tail comes out the back. Check out our slide show of other halloween pictures

5 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

What a walk down memory lane! I remember all of her cute costumes! I also remember buying suckers for Halloween just so she could have one!
Chris & I saw the costume Katelynn wore this year at a store. I told him that would be perfect for Katelynn. I guess I was right! Really cute pics of the kids in their Halloween outfits!

Malmstroms said...

Your kids are so cute. I am impressed you chose Kaitlyn's costumes that long!

Becca said...

Oh so cute!! I love Katelynns hair too:) You are going to be the best "hot chick hair stylist" out there!

Your kids looked like they has a lot of fun. We did too. This Halloween was nice and clam.

~Becca:)

Brian & Kerrian said...

She totally would choose that outfit!! So darling!! Looks like ya'll (do you say that yet???) had a wonderful halloween!!!! Hope all is well.

The Hodges said...

Oh I remember the the first two costumes what a cute ladybug and darling poodle. I just wish I could be there to see the other cute ones and to see Brennon too!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!