We have had way too much fun already this month and still have a cruise, valentines, and my state board to look forward to. The other night we decided to show our kids how to have some real fun and we took them sliding down the stairs on a mattress. I think we did it till my tail bone gave out. ;)

We have also had fun at the parks now that I am home more. The kids are more and more fun the older they get.


We really enjoy family time and trust me when I say Matt is so glad I'm home more now. I have had plenty to catch up on and he has pleasantly handed certain chores back over. He is now a favorite with the kids and I love it!

My class at school had our grad party and we had so much fun. We did a pajama party and had pillow fights, played chubby bunny, and silly string wars. I'm such a kid at heart!


Brennon climbing again. He uses this pink stool and carries it everywhere to use as his first step. Oh boys!

A few people have commented at my hair. So here is a close up. I do like it this length and am getting used to the bangs. (Hey, it may be different, but at least it's not pink, much to Katelynn's disappointment)
4 comments:
Love, love the hair cut. I'm not sure my tail bone could handle sliding down the stairs over and over. It looks like ya'll had bunches of fun. Brennon should meet his twin in climbing. Sarah is a monkey. Nothing is safe. Ever! I love the update. I can't wait to hear about your cruise. I'm still so jealous. What a fun, crazy life you have.
You guys are too much fun! I will not be showing that picture to Olivia as I don't want her getting any ideas:) Love the hair cut - it is perfect for you!
Love the new hair. Looks like you guys have been having fun.
How much fun! I really do love the haircut! It's been fun seeing your little family and seeing Melissa again! Tell her I said Hi! You can check in on us at avanielson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment