March 20th is my 2nd favorite day of the year. After Christmas of course, I love it because I get to celebrate mine and Katelynn's Birthday and it is the first day of Spring. This year we celebrated by having fun all weekend. I wanted to go camping for my birthday, so we went to a Lake right by our house and had so much fun.
The kids just enjoyed throwing rocks in the lake. They couldn't get enough of it.

Matt cooked for us dutch oven style and it was soooo good! Then we had a camp fire and roasted marshmellows.


We took a walk down by the lake at dusk and had fun just burning their energy.


For her birthday Katelynn got lots of horse stuff of course and a remote control jeep. She loved it and is already a pro at driving it.


We had a girls lunch at the Purple cow with Katelynn's friends. It was a cute diner and they put up with all the kids!

Katelynn had to try their specialty purple milkshake. They were sooo good. I had the orange dreamsicle.



Katelynn had to have a pink horse cake, so I did the best I could. Anything horse and she is happy. I can't believe my baby girl is 5!

Pictures from the first year together....
3 comments:
Kali has joined the ranks of the horse loving phase as well. She even has that same book-she has to have it read to her every night(not like I do the reading she has the whole thing memorized...) Happy Birthday to you both!
Happy Birthday girls! Those pictures of Katelyn as a baby really brought back some memories. Miss you all!
5??? When did that happen! I still remember her as a baby. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment