I can't believe I have a kid in school now. Time has truly flown by. I am so excited for Katelynn to start school, but as most of you know, it is bittersweet. I will miss her fun personality and all the great times we have had side by side as we have experienced aventure after adventure since the day she was born. Now she will be off in someone else's care most every day. Good luck, big girl, I miss you already!!

Standing in her new classroom. Her teacher is Ms. Scott and seems to be sweet. Hopefully she will love it and meet lots of new friends. Matt had to pull me away yesterday and tell me "Let's go, she's fine, she doesn't even care we're leaving". That's my independent girl!

5 comments:
Enjoy this, every minute is a treasure!
I can't believe how big she is!
I can't believe she's in school! I know she's loving it & I hope you are too. Any fun stories from her first week?
free sample pack of viagra suppliers of viagra viagra in the water buy cheap viagra online uk viagra online cheap viagra rrp australia women does viagra work viagra suppliers viagra side affects viva viagra cheap viagra overnight marijuana and viagra cheap cheap viagra cheap viagra overnight
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment