All the Grandkids. A month and a half later and McKinley could have joined us.
Over Christmas my entire family(all 10 of us) were together for the first time in like 6 years. We had all our families with us and it was so much fun. I'm so glad we got pictures to remember this event. I will post the picture of everyone when I get a copy from the photographer. These were taken with my sister's camera. I wish I wasn't almost 8 months pregnant, but what can you do! I had such a great time and feel so blessed to have such an amazing family! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Cute blog! Cute pics! Glad you got to see family for Christmas, I know what you mean about getting the entire family together...it's a complete rarity for my fam!
How fun you and your siblings were all together! You look wonderful Cherise - can't wait to meet the new little one soon on your blog!
I think you have a great family too. I wish I could have been there as the addopted sister. I would tell shane to be careful he will be bishop soon, and if he didn't believe me he needed to ask your uncle:) It looks like you all had fun and I am glad to see it. Tell your mom I still make her bread all the time :)
ERin
Post a Comment