Friday, November 5, 2010

What honey wants, honey do

OK, so I have been comtemplating just ending my blog posting. I feel like it takes forever to upload pics and everyone is on FB anyway. But, my husband says he loves looking at it and showing it to people. So, if you are one of the few that still checks it out now and then, let me know and I will try to do better at keeping up.

I will post soon since we are getting our family pics back this sunday.

11 comments:

The Craft Clan said...

I totally read your blog. I love your cute family!

Chris and Joy said...

I check/read your blog all the time. I prefer the way a blog tells a story versus individually viewing pics on facebook. I like going back in time too & checking out pics of when your kids were Sarah's age!

Stubbart said...

I still check it!

Celeste Ferguson said...

I read it, and I love your new pics. :)

Susan said...

I read it! I love seeing the adventures you and your family are having. I always think, "She's still that girl hiking the App Trail and living life to the fullest!" And I love your new pics!

Bettinson Bunch said...

I check it at least once a week to find out how my cousin is doing in Texas!

Melissa said...

Come on don't slack off.

J, E, S & L said...

I check it...I really don't do FB so this is better :)

Becca said...

I LOVE reading your blog!! I am terrible at it too:-)

Unknown said...

I just Found It! I followed a link from your Father's post! Kids, I spent many hours scanning in pictures from all the time you were growing up, darling things. My goal was to post it all for the Alva Family by Christmas and hopefully, even get my CD Burner program to work, so I can send better quality to each of you. on CD. Last Thursday my computer froze up. When I restarted it, it hit a loop of some kind. GoBack comes up, tries to work (Please Wait), even if I do not press space bar, finally says there is an Error (154) gb_genlog something - restart; but, if I restart Windows still does not come up. It just goes back to GoBack. I left a message for Jonathan, but have not heard back yet. I know it is important to get these to all of you, and will do my best to save what I can, kids. I downloaded some fix and will try it today. Kids, your father is, as you know, living alone now for some time. He has been active all this time, on his own. Please be supportive, as you can. None of us walk on water, most especially me. Love Him.
Love to all of you,
Shonna
PS: Always know, I Love You!

Matt Alva said...

Haha!

I win :D

It seems people love it as much as I do.

Now for the cruise and Halloween pictures ;P

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!