We also got to go to Morgan and see Grandma Whittier. I made it for the first part of my sister's baby shower. It was so fun to see family even for a short time.
8 years ago
We also got to go to Morgan and see Grandma Whittier. I made it for the first part of my sister's baby shower. It was so fun to see family even for a short time.
1 comment:
Matt, it is so sad to have another of your closest friends pass away. They are together now in a most wondrous place, Paradise. Dustin has no more pain and has found 'the ol' fishin hole' for sure! Your talk at the funeral was amazing, and Jon & Marcie did an awesome life sketch. I'm sooooo proud of you all. I love your friends, and it was so good to see them all. You'll, forever, have the closeness you've shared in this life. Love ya infinities & God bless~ Mom
Post a Comment