Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our new Home in Dallas

This is the house we are buying in Texas. We are so excited! It is beautiful and so much cheaper than Chicago! It is in an amazing neighborhood with Pools, a splash park, tennis courts, an elementary school, and golf course. They also have groups of Mom's and couples that get together and do fun things together. Matt is excited about the 3 car garage!

They actually had a nursery painted in the same color as Brennon's room!



They are leaving the table as well. Always a bonus!
A dream kitchen. I guess I'll actually have to cook more :)

Back yard play structure stays with house. Katelynn is going to love it!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Matto & Cherise! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! IT IS BOTH OF YOU TO A 'T'!! Wow, what an amazing home! I love the fireplace and arched doorways, kitchen, yard~ just everything is so perfect for your family! The Lord will be with you in this move! Love ya infinities, infinities~ Mom

The Hodges said...

I echo the first comment I also love the fireplace, archways, and kitchen, etc! It is an amazing home I am so happy for your family!

Brian & Kerrian said...

I love the dining room Cherise!! What a beautiful home!!! WE are so happy for you!!! We will have to come and see it in person some day!!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!