Saturday, June 2, 2007

Girls Weekend








I went to Utah to spend a weekend with college roommates from USU. I had so much fun and felt so blessed that we were all doing so well and could jump right back to where we left off. I truly feel we were all meant to be there for each other in that crazy time in our lives. Can't wait to see you all in a few more years!


2 comments:

The Hodges said...

Looks like you had a blast! What a good tradition!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

How are things going in Texas? You will have to post a few pics of you guys in your exclusive pool! Do you want me to email you my pics?

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!