Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My first day of Preschool


Katelynn has been so excited to go to preschool. When we left Chicago, she asked Olivia, "Do you want to go to preschool with me?" It almost made me cry... But today was her first day and I was the proud Mommy who had to take a picture of her with her backpack. She loved it and wants to go back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, Katelynn is so big. I hope she loves preschool.

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

wow preschool already? Time must fly when you have 2 kids! Then there will be kindergarten and school, man - having children is life a lifetime commitment!!

Kristin Jones said...

So fun! Cute pic of Katelynn!!

The Hodges said...

What a cute little lady! Don't they grow up so fast. It is bitter sweet! I miss you!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!