The kids and I headed out to an adventure at the zoo today. Katelynn has been asking me all week, and I finally gave in. We had so much fun and wore us all out. The Fort Worth zoo is one of the most beautiful zoo's I have ever been to and has soo many animals! What a great place to go.

Brennon is small for his age, but after 3 hours of carrying him I was starting to believe he has been eating too much lately!

We got to watch a baby kangaroo crawl into it's mommy's pouch. It was so cute.

Double trouble!
3 comments:
That's it. Hands down you get the SuperMom award. Brennon on your back and 2 kids to the zoo by yourself?! Pretty daring! It looks pretty fun, but I could totally see how you'd been worn out! Nice to have some of those kinds of activities close by!
Brennon is such a little stud!!!! Can't believe you did the zoo by yourself, your amazing!!! You must have been exasted in that heat!!!! I love the picture of the kangaroo and her baby!!! Hope your all doing awesome!!! ~ Kerrian
Cute pictures Cherise! I love the kangaroo shot! Brennon and Katelynn are so darling and growing up fast!
Post a Comment