Since I am in school all day I try to play with the kids every day when I get home. This week we made cookies together and had a blast!
School has been so fun. I have a great class and have already made some great friends. We are also learning like crazy and start cutting real hair next week.
Another shot of playing with the kids. Isn't he adorable?
We have had crazy storms lately. One day it poured and I had to take the kids outside to run in the rain in the street. It was crazy, but so fun!
4 comments:
What cuties, I want to see them. They are getting so big.
Cherise,
You look positively fantastic! I had no idea you were in school. I guess I need to go back and read all of your old posts, Huh?
Your kids are so adorable, too ;)
The kids are adorable as usual and you are looking so great Cherise! I'm so proud of you for going back to school and fulfilling your dream!
Tons of things to write about on this post. First of all, I miss your cookies! We went to Max & Erma's tonight and I ordered cookies and they kinda reminded me of yours. The picture of Katelynn playing in the rain reminded me of when she was a tiny tot playing in the water that collects on my stepping stones between our houses. One morning you had her already dressed for the day with pretty white shoes. You turned your back for a second and she was jumping up & down in the water puddles. Totally soaked before the day really got started. Funny how pictures remind you of such random events!
Brennon is a cutie. I can't wait to see him again this weekend. It's hard to believe that he's only 5 months older than Sarah. It will be interesting to see how they play together!
Post a Comment