Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat

I got to go on another scrapbooking weekend and had so much fun! We ate, ate, and ate some more. We also had fun talking nonstop and of course scrapbooking. We did take a break for some time outdoors and for the dance game. Thanks girls for a wonderful time!




I had to include some pictures so you all could reminisce with me of how little Katelynn was. I had to do the purple clothes pages for Joy and the Grandma and Grandpa ones.



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking good. I want to come. You need to invite me next year.

Danielle said...

I wish i was there! Looks like Lacey was really getting into dancing...I also like the group shot where the even the lady in the background is smiling...=)

Lauren in GA said...

I love scrapbooking weekends. Your pages look fabulous!

Kristy said...

FANTASTIC pages Cherise - I will be stealing a couple ideas from you!!! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time and I love the pages of tiny Katelyn. It is so hard to believe she was so little since she is so grown up now.

Chris and Joy said...

Great layouts! It would be so much fun to scrapbook together! I bet doing pages of Katelynn as a baby brought back a ton of memories. I know looking at them did for me. One day I'll take pictures of my simple pages and post them, maybe.

Stubbart said...

Wasn't it so fun? I can't wait until January! Then we can really "bring down the house" with all of us in that place, listening to OUR music, and being as noisy as we want at DDR!

Kristin Jones said...

Too fun and I love your pages!!

The Hodges said...

Precious pages lady! Oh you a Matt can cook up beautiful children. I can't believe how big they both are. Time goes by to fast!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!