I have been soooo busy with school the past couple weeks, but am LOVING it! I am starting on real customers this week and am having a blast. This is a picture of me with my first guest. I did highlights and a cut. Wish you could see it closer, it turned out really cute!

I also flew to Alabama to see Chris, Joy, and celebrate Sarah's first birthday. It was so fun to catch up and see the kids play together. We had to get this picture for blackmail someday ;)

Brennon and I had so much fun together. I miss being with him all day every day. We had a lot of quality time this past weekend.

The Birthday girl with Mommy. Definately a Mommy's girl as she should be!

We also had Matt's parents come stay for 5 days. The kids loved all the attention! (Still Santa to Katelynn)

Our newest yard sale find was a battery powered jeep. I couldn't resist. I wish I was small enough to drive it around. Katelynn begs to drive it every day.

Katelynn is getting so mature and keeps us laughing and loving. We love having her around even though she is still stubborn as ever.



And of course, our lovable boy. He is such a cuddle buddy lately and loves to give kisses.
6 comments:
Such cuties, all of you. Glad you are enjoying life. Katelynn is getting so big.
I think your first customer turned out great! I blew up the picture...I love your work ;)
I bet you are loving keeping so busy Cherise, and way to go on your first customer! Wish we could have seen you this past weekend too!
It was great getting to see you and Brennon at Sarah's party. I can't say thank you enough for all the help you gave me. You're such a wonderful friend even though you did move away :) I just realized that we both have a copy of the tub picture just in case one of them tries to destroy it in the future!
You are an amazing women Cherise! Your clients hair looks great and that is so sweet that you flew out for Sarah's party. Really cute pictures and great memories for the family.
Your kids are sooo cute and it looks like you had a fun visit to Chicago. Joy looks great! It's inspiring to see you enjoying school so much. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment