
We have always had the kids in seperate rooms, but Katelynn has been so scared to sleep upstairs by herself, so we decided to try letting her sleep in Brennon's room on a mattress on the floor. This is what I just found when I went up to check on them. She had taken books in there to read to him.
6 comments:
So, Cute!! Not much sleeping going on! ;)
That is too funny! I was just wondering how Katelyn was doing with sleeping since I hadn't heard in awhile.
Wow - I love catching up on your life! Things sure look busy - I'll bet you are feeling crazy, but I bet you are doing great!
Silly girl. I wonder what Brennon thought? He must be wondering 'Why is she climbing in when I wish I could climb out?'
That is precious!!! Hudson loves to play with Brooklyn in her crib. He won't let me get her out from her nap until he has played with her in the crib. Love all of your updates. Sounds like your having a great time in school!!!! Hope we get to see you all soon!!!
Our Katelin really wants to have her brother sleep in her room, but at this point, I wouldn't be worried about the fun. I'd be concerned for his safety. Katelin has no sense of personal space, but she is getting better all the time.
Post a Comment