Katelynn looked so cute and girly on Sunday I had to get a picture. She was loving posing.
Daddy and Brennon having fun together. They both had their Utah State T-shirts on.... Go Aggies!!
Katelynn finished her first year of preschool. We are so proud of all that she has learned and it has been so good for her to have that social time. She is just like her mom and dad and loves to be around people. Here is also a cute video of her singing with her class.
7 comments:
HI Cherise :) I love the pink and white checkered dress!!! SO cute!!!! She is such a sweet girl, hope to see you guys soon!!
Katelynn is a jumping bean just like Tanner. I bet she will miss preschool this summer.
So, cute!!! All of it! Looks like a great week!
Wow - your kids are growing up so fast! Thanks for posting those cute pictures!
Such a cute family! You guys are adorable!
What a cute song! It looks like she had a great time at preschool. It's nice to see them teaching self worth.
Go Aggies!
Isn't Mrs. Michelle wonderful? I have the same video of Kason singing that song, and I love to watch it.
Post a Comment