We have had fun this week with a slip n slide my mom gave the kids. They loved it! Matt and I even tried it a few times and I came out with bruises all over my knees and sore ribs. I guess it really is for kids...
My friend Rebecca turned 30 and we had a party for her at our house. It was so much fun and we played games and rock band and even taught everyone how to play pounce. (My favorite). Thanks Becca for a great party and happy 30th!
5 comments:
I wanted to see you going on the slip-n-slide. Glad you had fun.
I loved the slip-n-slide when I was a kid! I don't think I'll try it out now after your experience but I'm glad your kids loved it! We miss you guys.
Nothing better than a girl party; except for a slip and slide!! Hope those bruises are healing. :)
Too bad you didn't take pictures of you guys going down the slip in slide. looks like you all had fun though.
The kids look so cute on the slip-n-slide. Sorry, you ended up with bruises from it....ouch.
Post a Comment