We had such a fun 4th of July and were lucky to celebrate with two extra adorable kids. Our friends are switching off kids with us so we can both go on vacation with our spouses. Here are a few of our holiday pictures:

All the kids in their red, white, and blue

Can't have a cookout without corn on the cob. Brennon ate 2 pieces he loved it so much

Everyone was tired by the time the fireworks started.

We all had fun watching a parade and headed home with a few pounds of candy

Couldn't resist putting this one in. He has his Dad's smile!
6 comments:
It looks like ya'll had fun. It's so much fun to watch kids eat all the great summer foods. Sorry I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to catch up with you. We'll talk soon!
It was so good to talk to you this weekend! I'm glad you had a great time celebrating the 4th of July.
Man, those are some good lookin' kids you're watching!!!
Thank you so much for watching our kids and making sure they are well taken care of- I love seeing the pictures of what you guys are doing!
They definitely had more fun with you guys than they would have with us on the 4th.
Thanks again!!!
Brennon doesn't look big enough to eat that much corn! I really like the shot of you with him at the bottom.
Awwww! Great pictues :) I love the corn on the cob picture, especially!
What a cute blog! It is fun to keep up to date with you. I found you off Meggan's blog. It sounds like you are doing well. We'll be checking up on you!
Post a Comment