Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy life as we know it.

So I know I have been a horrible slacker this month at posting. I feel like we have been really busy, yet it is mostly from normal day-to-day things, so I don't have much to say. School is still going well and I am 2/3 of the way done. Yay! Matt has been so great with the kids and is teaching them new things every day. Katelynn reads me new starter books every day when I come home. We are so proud of all she is learning at home and at preschool. We carved our first pumpkin the other day and I added hair so I could take it to school and display it.
The kids are having so much fun playing together and are getting so big! Here are a few pics of them...


Lately we have had a bunch of girls come in to the salon for Homecoming. I have had so much fun doing their hair for the big dance. It brings back memories... Here is one of the cute girls that I got to do her hair.

4 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

How can day-to-day life be so busy? It's amazing all the things you do and places you go just during everyday, ordinary life!

It's great to see an update. I've missed chatting and catching up with you. It almost seems like we need to schedule a phone call just to be able to talk!

Your pumpkin is cute. Just like you to add hair!

I'm glad school is almost over for you. It really seems like you called yesterday and told me you were starting school.

We love and miss you!

Kristy said...

Glad things are going well. I'm so excited for you that you are getting so close to being done with school. I can't believe how big both kids look - they are super cute.

The Sorensen Family said...

Matt,
It has been a LONG time. Kristy just sent me everyone's contact info. I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth. I gotta run, but I look forward getting in touch with everyone again.
Shawn

Brian & Kerrian said...

Your kids are getting so big ~ what little sweeties!!! I love their "cheeseball smiles with the pumpkins" and the picture of them on that little car thing together, totally reminds me of Hudson and Brooklyn. Isn't it fun to watch their friendship grow, I love it!!!! Miss you guys, way to go on your schooling!!!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!