Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Pictures

We are really still waiting for fall here in Texas, but I still wanted to get some fun pictures of the kids. I made them dress warm anyway. They have had fun with the pumpkins and getting ready for halloween.

Brennon kept trying to pick up the pumpkins. Finally he gave up and just "hung out".



This is the only good picture we got with both of them sitting still, but they are definately cheese balls in it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like you had fun. Are you getting cool nights yet? we are, it is so nice.

Malmstroms said...

Your children are so cute. It is fun keeping up with your family!

Kristy said...

I love all your pumpkin patch pictures! The kids are adorable.

Chris and Joy said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I love the last one of Katelynn. She is growing up so fast!

Too funny that you dress the kids up in warm autumn clothes. Growing up in the south, autumn clothes were just long sleeve and long pants. We didn't break out sweaters and sweat shirts until after Thanksgiving!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!