
Ok, so here is a recap of our week:
Day 1:
Katelynn fever, Brennon fever, Katelynn throw up, Brennon throw up
Day 2:
Katelynn coughing, Brennon diarrhea, Matt sick
Day 3:
Katelynn ear infection, Brennon coughing
Day 4:
Brennon throw up...... to be continued.......
Result: Two cranky kids, one cranky husband, and a very tired wife.
I love fall, but I hate all the sicknesses it brings, please go away!
8 comments:
You sweet thing. It's amazing how us moms can do so much for our sick kiddos and sometimes not get sick!
You know who to call if you need some mommy time:)
~Becca:)
don't you hate that. Mine have been crabby all week, not sure if they are really sick, or just a little under the weather. Hope they get better soon.
okay so same here haylee started the throwing up thing. Then the next night it was erick. And then the next night it was hayden.Then the whole pregnant thing didn't help things.Having to deal with flu like child all week. And then there good to go and mom gets it. I hate hate flu season.
I'm sorry to hear Katelynn, Brennon, & Matt were sick this week. Let's face it, when hubby's are sick it's almost worse than having a sick child. I hope they all get better and you get some rest and avoid all the junk that's got them sick. Sarah had a fever today. I knew she was sick when she turned down chocolate & ice cream!
I feel your pain. If you want to get away from it all and go out for ice cream, you know who to call!
Ewww! I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness there. Hope everyone gets feeling better in time to eat lots of turkey next week!
Hey Alvas! What a cute blog! Glad you guys are all healthy and well now. I am sitting here working and listening to Kaitlynn and Avery having an absolute BLAST listening to Hannah Montana, dancing, and playing in the dollhouse. They are two peas from the same pod.
You are SUPER MOM! I am so sorry, it is so hard to see your children sick and poor Matt. They are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment