8 years ago
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Our new room
We decided to have a room where I can practice doing hair in our home, and I am so excited how it turned out! Matt has been my handyman and did an amazing job on laying hardwood floors (first time ever). He is amazing like that. I love them! Here is a picture to show them off.
Here are a couple shots of how it turned out. It has been so fun to try it out and see how it all came together.

The kids have loved hangin' out with me in there too. We did include a train table so they would have something to keep them busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
8 comments:
It looks great. I want to come and get mine done there.
What room is that? It looks great!
This looks fantastic!! Looks like you are ready to pass your test and start making the big $$$$$$$$$$$$. Love it.....GOOD LUCK!!
That looks perfect! I think it is so great that you accomplished this goal, it is quite inspiring to the rest of us!! I am sure you will pass your test with flying colors! Congratulations to you, and Matt and the kiddos, for making it through school!!
Oh that room is so perfect! I love the hardwood floors - they are beautiful. I need a trim - can I come soon:)
The room looks great. When do I get a new do? It was fun talking to you. Congrats on school, and the new salon.
The new room looks great! I'm sure you'll be busy with clients & putting the new room to use very soon. How was the scrap retreat?
What a fun room ~ which room did you change to your "hair room" Love it!!! Wish we could come get haircuts tomorrow :) But your a bit of a drive away :)
Post a Comment