Sunday, January 25, 2009

School is ending and it's bittersweet!

So tomorrow is my last day at beauty school (other than a few additional classes I have to take to prepare for my board exam) and I made it through without being a beauty school drop out!! Yaa whoo! It has been such an amazing experience to follow through with one of my dreams and see how exciting it is to do something I really love. Matt has been such a support through it all and I am grateful for him and the kids and all their patience. I am looking forward to doing hair outside of school and can't wait to get started! Here are a few "do's" that I have had fun with lately....
My bride that I did a few days ago...


My sister. I had to spoil her with a spa day since she came all the way out here. I'm not sure her husband was ready for the transformation, but he ended up really liking it.
The before...
After, with highlights, cut, and makeup....

A friend let me use her as my model at school for a final project. We did a cut and highlights on her. She is adorable. Before....
After....

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, you're amazing! I really relaly loved Melissa's hair. Such a cute style. Can't wait till we finally see you and you can practice (fix) on me!!

Kristy said...

Your hair transformations are so great! Congrats on finishing your dream - I am so happy for you.

Chris and Joy said...

I know how much I love my scheduled visits to get my hair cut every 6 weeks. It makes me feel so good. I'm sure you will make your clients feel just as good. I bet you'll see lots of return business too! Congrats on acheiving your dream! I'm so proud of you.
Melissa looks great!

Stubbart said...

I saw Lisa the day after you cut her hair, and it is so dang cute! Great job!

Alexis Mayo said...

Good job Cherise. I was noticing at church the other week how cute Lisa's hair looked- I should have known it was you!!!
By the way- totally LOVE your home studio- the pics are so nice!!!

Meggan Hansen said...

I loved the before and after pictures. You did a great job. Congrats on finishing school.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!