8 years ago
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Beginning summer
This last Saturday we went to the lake with friends. The kids loved it and the water wasn't too cold. At first Brennon wanted nothing to do with it and the yucky seaweed, but he warmed up....
Katelynn thought of it as a pool and didn't mind going under and playing in it all afternoon.
The sand was a hit, although not quite as good as the real beach.
Brennon is finally into a toddler bed. I was so worried it would be a difficult transition, but a week later, he has been great and not come out of his room yet. Boys are definitely easier in some ways!
A few great summer shots of the kids at Katelynn's preschool swim party....


Katelynn is now a preschool graduate. Thank you to her teacher for keeping her busy and entertained for 2 years (trust me that is a lot to ask, I know!). She will always remember how much fun it was and how much she learned. She is definitely ready for Kindergarten!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
I can't believe you have a Kindergartener this fall. That's awesome and scary. When did we get so old?
Looks like you'll be having tons of fun this summer!
I miss the fun of going to the lake for the weekend. I grew up on a lake so it's a part of me. It's been 8 years without a fun lake trip. Yikes!
The kids are so stinking cute! I can't believe how big they both are. What makes me feel old is meeting Katelynn for the first time when she was 2 weeks old. I actually met her before I met you or Matt. Now she's going to Kindergarten in the fall! What happened to my baby that I took everywhere! I love & miss her and Brennon so much.
We're still waiting on summer to get here! Have fun at the pools!
Post a Comment