Thursday, December 3, 2009

My little guy turns 3!

Brennon is such a joy in our home. We can't believe he is now 3 years old. He is so fun and always has a smile on his face. He makes me smile every day and there is no greater gift! Love ya bud!




Brennon as a baby just 3 short years ago....

Birthday pictures:
We celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese, the kids favorite.


As you can tell, he could hardly wait to open gifts...
The kids helping make the cake: I love that they enjoy cooking with me...









4 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

Happy Birthday Brennon!
I remember 3 years ago very well. The late night visit to the hospital with turkey legs! Yesterday I was asked how old Sarah is and I told them she would be 3 in May. I couldn't believe the words I was hearing come out of my mouth!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big all our kids are getting!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://akreoplastoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]nero coupon, [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]list of educational software[/url]
[url=http://rastimores.net/][/url] how do i install the crack for photoshop cs3 on my mac sell your software for
best online store software [url=http://rastimores.net/]adobe photo editor software[/url] 10 Titanium Pro Mac
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]buy windows xp professional software[/url] adobe creative suite cs3 for mac design premium
[url=http://rastimores.net/]windows vista requirements[/url] educational discount on software
Suite 4 [url=http://rastimores.net/]buy software microsoft office[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]to buy software to make, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]i want a office 2007 enterprise edition product key[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]buy bluetooth software[/url] microsoft projects software of canada software
Pro 11 Mac [url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy cheap software reviews[/url] buying software company
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]microsoft blog software[/url] cheap software on
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]cheapest anti virus software[/url] teacher discount on software
autocad mep 2009 sheet set list problems [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]2 Content Retail Price[/url][/b]

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!