8 years ago
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Celebrating life and birthdays
We have had so much fun celebrating this month. Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary and then on the 20th, Katelynn and I celebrated our birthdays together. My little girl is now 6 years old, I can't believe it, and I turned the big 3-0! We had a great time! We spent the day hangin out as a family and went to the Purple Cow diner for lunch and then to have fun at a huge mall in the area since it was a cold day. It actually snowed about 3 inches on our birthday, the first day of spring in Texas. Go figure. Crazy that it snowed after getting so much snow on Mckinley's birthday too.
Katelynn and I love sharing a birthday and we always go somewhere fun to celebrate.
The milkshakes there are the best part. Love my cute kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment