Saturday, April 10, 2010

Celebrating spring and baby blessings








What better way to celebrate spring than with pictures of a new baby. I couldn't resist when we passed a park filled with flowers. Of course I made her mad unwrapping her with the wind and had to get a crying picture. At least she finally settled down and does a great peaceful picture.


We also blessed her in church on Sunday. She has started smiling and I must say there is nothing better than having your baby girl grinning up at you. I cant beleive we got her to smile for us in her dress. Katelynn also wore this dress to be blessed in and it is so fun to now have pics of both of our baby girls in it.

Mom and Mckinley
Mom and Katelynn. (I know, I looked much younger)





3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Great pictures!

Melissa said...

I love them. Baby pictures are the best. Take tons. Before you know it she will be so big.

Alexis Mayo said...

In the picture where she's crying she totally looks like Brennan!!
By the way... Matt did such a great job today when he blessed McKinley...I hope you're feeling better!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!