Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

We have enjoyed a fabulous Easter this year. Not only do we get to listen to our prophet and apostles testify of Christ, but we get to celebrate with our 3 beautiful children. We have enjoyed several easter egg hunts, friends for Easter dinner, family Rock Band concerts, and dart wars with the toys the Easter bunny brang. We also enjoyed cuddling with Mckinley while watching conference. Happy Easter to everyone and we are thankful to remember why we celebrate this special day and for our Savior!

Mckinley wore her baby's first Easter outfit and was the cutest little Bunny!

We went to a park in Denton and did an Easter egg hunt and got family pictures with all the blooming flowers.









4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great day. My kids want to talk to you. So skype us.

Kristy said...

Your kids are just adorable! I love Mckinley's bunny outfit.

Chris and Joy said...

Such cute kids! I wished ya'll were here to hunt eggs with us! I really hope we can get together this summer!

The Hodges said...

You children are beautiful. I love your sweet baby girls photo shoot! What amazing pictures! We love and miss you guys.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!