We had a murder mystery dinner to get to know some people in our new ward. It was so much fun and the guy on the left is in our bishopric and he ended up being the murderer.... We love our new ward and are making lots of new friends.
Cherise ~ your so creative!! That sounds like a lot of fun!! It was so great to chat today ~ thanks again for all that you guys do for us ~ your friendship means so much :) Hope you have a wonderful week.
ohmygosh - that sounds so fun! You are good to be outgoing and get to know people! And, by the way, you look great. I seriously hope I still look that good after 2 kids!!
3 comments:
Cherise ~ your so creative!! That sounds like a lot of fun!! It was so great to chat today ~ thanks again for all that you guys do for us ~ your friendship means so much :) Hope you have a wonderful week.
ohmygosh - that sounds so fun! You are good to be outgoing and get to know people! And, by the way, you look great. I seriously hope I still look that good after 2 kids!!
Post a Comment