Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summer fun

Matt and I have been running to the pool and then swimming
to get in shape. I thought it was too cute that Brennon fell asleep
on the way home.

They are starting to have fun playing together.

Katelynn and her best buddy.

3 comments:

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Your kids are looking pretty cute. I can't believe both of them with their brown eyes and long eyelashes! Pretty fun! Glad to see you are enjoying the pool, I was thinking you should really do that since they are so close! Lucky!

Kristin Jones said...

That middle pic of both of them is too cute!!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Katelynn is looking so big!! Where do the days go??? I am going to call you soon to have you remind me your tips on bedtime ;) ~ glad your taking advantage of that beautiful pool ~ love ya tonz.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!