Friday, August 17, 2007

Brennon is crawling!

We went to play at a mall with Katelynn's friend Olivia and they all had fun
climbing on everything, even Brennon.


Brennon is now crawling. He started a couple days before we left for
Vegas and while we were there he kicked it into high gear and took off. Oh no!
Now that I'm home I am baby proofing like crazy.

One thing that I can't baby proof is Sierra. He has already found out
how fun it is to torture her. As always, she just takes it.

3 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Oh my ~ I can't believe that Brennon is crawling!! Where does the time go. Seems like he was just a newborn!!! Hope all is well :)

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

As always your kids look pretty cute! I can't believe you lucked out so much to get such a great dog! The kids are so lucky to have him!

The Hodges said...

Katelynn and Brennon are so big! He is so cute! We miss you guys!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!