Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby week

My sister had twins two weeks ago and I went to Vegas to visit for the week. I took Brennon and we tried to survive with 3 babies. I called it musical babies. They were so adorable and so fun to hold. Tanner and Kayla Hardman.


We had to put all three babies in the back of her Elantra. It was a little tight!



Brennon wanted to play with Tanner so he pulled himself up and tried to steal his
blanket. It was so cute!

3 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

WOW ~ that would be musical babies!! Wish your sis good luck for me. Not sure I am cut out for "double duty."

The Hodges said...

Your amazing for doing that trip! That is just you though, AMAZING! Twins that is fun I am excited for you sis! We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great week.I am so glad you could come. Soon Brennon, Tanner, and Kayla will have fun together.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!