8 years ago
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Mommy and Me
Katelynn and I went to a party they had at a local gym. We had so much fun together playing, it made me feel like a kid again. She never ceases to amaze me by how brave she is. She was jumping into the huge pit and hanging from the gymnist bars all by herself.



Katelynn took this picture of me. I couldn't believe she actally got my whole head in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
4 comments:
I can't believe how old Katelynn is looking. I need to see her again before she grows even more.
Future photographer!! What a great time.
That is so fun you had some "big sister time" with Katelynn!!! Your such a fun Mom ~ do you guys have any trips to Utah planned?? Hope all is well!!
Great picture of Katelynn jumping in mid air! You look beautiful! I miss you!
Post a Comment