
Brennon has been practicing walking using his new fire truck toy. The other day he decided to try it using a dining room chair. He was pushing it all the way down the hall. Sorry about the no shirt, but I thought it was cute. It shows how tiny he really is for his age. :)


This is the fire truck toy we got Brennon for his Birthday. He has had so much fun pushing it around. The other day I came in to find Katelynn and Brennon on it driving it around the house.
3 comments:
I think it's so cute to see him walking around without his shirt. Such a little man thing to do! I love seeing Katelynn having fun with him.
What good buddies they are! I hope my girls will be as good of friends.
Come on Brennon, walk already. I know your mom will love having you get into everything.
Post a Comment