Monday, November 26, 2007

My baby is ONE already!

Brennon in his car seat for the first time. How do they grow so fast?!?

Brennon in his first big car seat. (0ne year)

Brennon a couple of days old
Brennon 6 months
Brennon 1 year

7 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Oh my ~ I can't believe that he is 1 already!!! Give him birthday kisses for us!!!

Melissa said...

Doesn't it make you sad to see those new baby pics. THey grow and change so much. I guess we have to enjoy it while it lasts. Happy, Happy Birthday from you favorite Aunt Melissa

Chris and Joy said...

I can't believe he's already a year old. He was just over 6 months when ya'll moved to Texas. At times that seems like it was yesterday.

Chris and Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Wow - happy birthday Brennon! We miss you and wish we could have celebrated with you.

Kristin Jones said...

Happy Birthday Brennon! I remember when he was teeny and made Alexis look so big. Time flies!!

Kellie said...

Happy birthday Brennon! So much happens the first year; I can't believe it is already here. Anyway, mom and dad can look forward to more sleep and a few less diapers this year (hopefully). Congrats!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!