Last weekend I headed off for a girls scrapbooking retreat. It was so much fun! It was time away that I desperately needed and I think every Mom deserves. Matt was so great to watch the kids all weekend. We stayed at a great bed and breakfast and played (I won't go into details) and scrapbooked all weekend. We felt like college girls again being crazy and staying up all hours and pulling pranks on each other. Thanks girls for all the fun!


My project was Brennon's first year scrapbook and I got done over 30 pages. They turned out really cute, I almost want to redo Katelynn's.


We tried to play volleyball while we were there, but it all went to pot when our host pumped the ball up with an air compressor. Oops! We ended up with a lopsided egg.
5 comments:
Don't you dare redo Katelynn's album! You should see Dallin's scrapbook..it's pretty bad! What a fun weekend!
I wish I had friends who would have a get away as well. I know you had a blast. Now you can do my baby books as I have 2 to do.
Wow - that is so great Cherise! A dream come true to escape with friends and scrapbook! Great job on the 30 pages - wish I could see them and steal ideas!
Sounds like such a blast Cherise!!!! I love all your new updates!!!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet it was weird being away from the kids for that long of time? I'm glad you got caught up! I have to get started.
Post a Comment