Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving was a great day for our family. I especially loved it since I had to miss dinner last year because I was in the hospital having Brennon. We met our friends from Utah and went to Marlana's Mom's house to have dinner. The kids loved it and Brennon ate more than Katelynn.


We had to get a few pictures of their first Thanksgiving together.
As you can tell, Katelynn's favorite part was the Pies. I made pies the day before and she asked all day long if we could "go to Thanksgiving and eat pies".

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I can't belive how big Brennon is getting.

Kristy said...

I can't believe how big Katelynn and Brennon are getting! I hope Brennon had a good 1st birthday - wish we could have helped celebrate it!

Chris and Joy said...

That's a perfect picture of Katelynn staring at the pies. She has always been a desert first person! I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!