Thursday, November 15, 2007

I love Texas in the fall!

So this was Chicago last year at the end of November.


This is Texas this week. Notice the shorts and t-shirt? I am loving it so much that Matt is scared he will never be able to take me anywhere North of here. Every day Katelynn asks me "Mommy, is it a beautiful day?" and I love telling her "YES!"

6 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

It looks beautiful there. I'm curious if you'll miss the change of seasons though. I knew someone from London who took anti-depressants because it was too sunny here. Funny isn't it. My guess is that you'll love the year round warm weather with the kids. No cabin fever.

Chris and Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Now you're just being mean! Stop rubbing it in - if this keeps up all winter I will stop checking your blog till summer! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Glad you are enjoying the same wonderful weather we are it has been about 80 everyday, isn't it wonderful. But I do miss the snow. I think when I visited you last year was the only time I saw snow. I am still dressing my kids in summer clothes.

Kristin Jones said...

So jealous! Just loving the fact that we haven't seen snow yet!!

Ashton said...

Hey guys... I'm not very surprised to hear that you love it here in Texas. Chicago i'm sure is fun too, though I would personaly get annoyed with the costant running of noses. I was quite surprised to see it snow on Thanksgiving Day, although nothing stuck... The snowflakes were huge since we are were we are, were you guys here to see that?

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!