Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged...... Alright already!

I just want to know which one of you thinks I have time to sit here and write all about my habits when you probably already know too much about me. I think I have been tagged by at least 4 people and I just laugh, yeah right. I guess the guilt has finally gotten to me. So, here it goes...

Fact: I LOVE Dr. Pepper, Dairy Queen, and Italian food. I think everyone needs that one thing that is their guilty little pleasure and these are mine.

Fact: I love to be around people and a part of things. I hate to miss out on anything fun.

Fact: I am secretly pretty competitive. I think I got it from having 6 brothers. Luckily getting married and having kids has toned it down quite a bit.

Fact: My personality in college was Mainly Red (dominant, likes to be in charge, very driven, leader) with some Yellow (playful, carefree, loves people)
Now that I am a mom and wife I am mainly Blue (caring, likes to serve others, sensitive) with Red and Yellow. Isn't it amazing how you change? Take the color code test if you haven't.

Fact: I love to travel.

Habit: I can't kiss my kids enough. Especially when they are babies. I find myself kissing them over and over without even realizing it.

Fact: I am so happy with my life right now and feel like I don't deserve all my blessings.

Tagging: Anyone who reads this and wants to do it since I am lazy and barely got around to it.

8 comments:

Alisha M said...

Cherise! I have to laugh at the secretly competitive bit. I don't know if it was ever very secret!

love ya babe,
Alisha

Chris and Joy said...

Amen to the first comment! I was just about to write the same thing! Hey, I had to tag you. I don't have many options! I'm glad you finally were able to tell us what we pretty much knew already :) Love and miss you everyday!

Brian & Kerrian said...

I love it Cherise ~ ya it took me forever to get around to it too. I love kissing my babies too. Their baby skin is just so kissable!! It was fun to read about you :)

Kristy said...

I totally agree with the kissing babies thing! I do it so many times a day it would be interesting to have someone count it up! I just wish Olivia would let me do it more often now that she is big and has opinions on everything!

Lauren in GA said...

I loved hearing all of these things about you!


I know what you mean, I am so far behing on blogging that I haven't had a chance to catch up on my "tags".

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

SECRETLY Competitive?? Yeah right!!! We all know about your secret missy!! Just remember who beat you in mud wrestling okay? :)

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Oh Cherise I am glad you posted your Facts & Habits. It's fun to see what people think about themselves. And yes, the whole kissing babies thing is so funny. Before I had one I was always so surprised how much other parents kissed their kids. Now I am shocked at how much I love kissing Savannah! and Todd to - I mean he loves kissing her - well I love kissing him too!

willmottfamily said...

Yes, I can't stop kissing my kids. The good news is that they still let me... although Patrick limits it for bedtime only. Luckily hugs are available anytime. Kiss them while you can!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!