Thursday, June 19, 2008

Having fun at home and school

I have been really busy with school, but it has been fun and rewarding. We had two dress up days and one was a gangster day. Me and some friends went all out.


I have also been having so much fun doing hair. Here are a few of my guests that I did their hair. My favorite is when it does a complete transformation like these.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:




We have also had fun at home. This is Brennon after a chocolate covered strawberry...
We went to a party with fireworks and had so much fun. Katelynn tookk this picture, not bad, huh?
Katelynn and I have also had Mommy daughter time. We are having so much fun now that she is older and we can play more.

7 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

She is a pretty great little photographer!!!

Glad you are having such a great summer!

Danielle said...

You are doin' some awesome hair! I love the transformations. I agree with you I much prefer my kids at a little older age so we can really hang out!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Hey you are looking great! I gotta say though I stared at your fingernails for a long time in the first pic. I don't think I have ever seen them painted before!

Melissa said...

Looks like you are being a professional. Are you ready to do my hair?

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Fun pictures, you are making such progress in your hair skills.

Brian & Kerrian said...

Beautiful haircuts Cherise!!!! Love the gangster look too!!!!

Kellie said...

You look so thin... what's your secret?? And cute hairdoing too!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!