Us getting caught..... Who looks out their window while brushing their teeth at 10:30 at night?
We had the most fun with the cars...
Did they really get this close with all the lights on in the house?
The final result at their house...
So of course they retaliated. One of the jokes was to put on Craigs list that we were selling a corvette for $5000 dollars because my husband left me. We got about 30 calls. ha, ha..
Katelynn trying to get the TP out of the tree. It actually made for a fun Sunday morning.Oh, and for all of you who are reading this and are in our ward, WATCH OUT! The war has just begun.....
9 comments:
Seriously, that is pretty funny:) I am glad to hear there are still a few kids at heart to keep us all young, and on our toes:) This is one of the few times I am glad we dont live in Lantana:) You have such easy targets so in such close proximity! Have fun ~Amber~
HAHA Matt, nice. You haven't changed a bit! Keeping the TP fest alive since 1995! One of the coolest things I've heard of is called hot dogging! Take a bunch of frozen hot dogs and a hammer, plant them in the lawn with about 2 inches of dog sticking out. When they wake up and try to pull them out of the lawn they end up with 1/2 a wiener in their hand (Funny joke about you Matt, edited out by Bonnie).
<3 Kimball
Oh my gosh, we witnessed the results on Sat morning! You guys are hilarious. Call us.
You both are just big kids. It's great! You're always having so much fun. It's great how much you love life. I miss you!
cherise -the castor oil isn't working. I haven't even had any contractions. How long should I try it for? 24 hrs? 2 days?
Oi Matthew
Você tem uma bela familia!
Um Grande Abraço!
You guys are so fun!!! Hope your having a fabulous summer!!! Wish we were still in your ward!!
love ya
Matt! Just wanted to say hi! I am way impressed! You guys still know how to live life and have fun.. Blogs are fun..You guys have a really cute family! Whats left of the gang (kristy, Tysons,Hobbs,Heather, Melanie,Calie, etc) got together acouple weeks ago, and we were talking about everyone we wished was there and you were one of them! Glad to hear you guys are doing good! Take care! :) ShAuNa
Just be glad you got your payback first...we've had plenty of time to try and be creative with how to pay back the Andrus'!
Post a Comment