The Crow's had a back to school breakfast and the kids had fun playing around. Only one more year and Katelynn will be heading off to Kindergarten. Crazy! Matt has been teaching Katelynn her letters and we are amazed at how fast she is catching on. She will be reading in no time!


My two brothers drove all the way from Virginia to Utah and were nice enough to come through Texas to see us and the kids. We had fun with them even though it rained the whole time. But we did get to go bowling and play mini golf.


I am still in school and really enjoying it. I am more than half way and am so excited about that! We had a hawaiian day and I actually did the limbo. Pretty funny.

My class at school. We will be friends for a long time. Some great girls.

The kids enjoying summer, what's better than watermelon and ice cream?

No comments:
Post a Comment