We just got pictures from my brother of our trip hiking up to waterfalls in the DR. We had so much fun and it was one of the best adventures we have ever been on. Here are a few pictures to show you how fun it was. We were jumping and sliding into pools everywhere and it took us about 3 1/2 hours to make it to all the waterfalls. Even my Mom and Dad were doing this.
Here is me jumping off a ledge. Crazy, huh?

Here is Matt doing a backflip off the edge. Of course he had to outdo everyone...


This is a picture of all of us under the waterfall.

Here we are sliding through the rocks into the water. It was like a real waterslide.

The water was like this most of the way. We swam through the rocks and it was so beautiful.
8 comments:
Wasn't that the best time. Where are my pics?
That looks like so much fun, I look forward to being able to vacation like that some day! You guys will have to be my tour guides hehe.
Look at you jumping off of a cliff!!! You are amazing!!
I LOVE your waterfall pics! You guys are the craziest! How fun. We definitely need to vacation together!
That is so fun Cherise!!! You guys are always on a fun adventure. I can totally see Matt having to "out do" everyone and do a back flip. What a little acrobat!!! Looks like it was a child free trip??? What a fun getaway for you and your family!! Love the limbo pics and nothing better than watermelon on a hot summer day!!!! love and miss you guys!!
I love all your fun pictures! I bet it was such a great time. Miss you!
Chrise and Matt as I look over your posts I think what adventures you have had cliff jumping, the beach, and toliet papering. I wish We lived closer so we could play too! I miss you!
Okay we totally have to go on a cruise together, that looks SOOO Fun, I cannot believe you two!
Post a Comment