Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Texas Christmas

Twas two days before Christmas and the Alva's had grins
When Melissa and Kyle flew down with their twins
The girls were a cookin' to make quite a feast
And the little ones could be found makin trouble to say the least.....



Twas Christmas Eve and we headed to see a live Christmas scene
Only with kids we couldn't stay long, only to head for a latrine.

We decided to feast on a fine Christmas Eve dinner
And we found ourselves stuffed at Golden Corral, it's a winner!


Christmas morning came early with a new train table
It took Santa so long to set it up, you'd wonder if he was able...

All the gifts brought smiles to the little one's face
That's what makes it so fun and impossible to erase...





Then off to serve we went that day
To deliver Meals on Wheels, and to see their smiles was better than pay!

What a great Christmas it was, one to remember
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

you're such a poet. Cute! I heard the Hardmans had a lot of fun there.

Chris and Joy said...

What a cute Christmas poem! It looks like you had so much fun with your sister and family. I love seeing photos of families cooking together. That just spells holidays.
Love your hair. It's always cute and different every time I see a pic of you. I hope you had a great Christmas. Love always!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

We had such a good time. Thanks for everything

Kristy said...

What a fun time! I love your hair with the side-swept bangs by the way! Miss you!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!