OK, so I think in all my career of being a mom, I have just today done the dirtiest thing I have ever done (and I've done dirty, trust me; including throw up, spit up, diarrhea). I even hate to admit it, but I know I will someday laugh at it, so here it goes.
First of all, I am trying to potty train Brennon this week. I believe I wrote a long time ago that this is the worst job ever (with Katelynn) and I am reminded all over again. So after 3 LONG days and doing nothing but potty training, I am trying to decide whether to push forward or give up. Anyway, on to today. After dinner Brennon was standing on the chair with nothing on (after many loads of underware laundry we have resorted to this) and I came over to take him down. The chair was all wet along with the floor. It was a big puddle. I, thinking I was being logical thought it was too much to be pee and his cup was right by him with pink lemonade. I assumed he had poured his cup out. So, my tired, not thinking self, smelled it and went on to put my finger in it and taste it. OK, you are all already laughing and know what's coming, so I don't have to spell it out to you. Anyway, I am now mortified and will never be that naive again!
So I am now desperate and about to ask Matt to quit his job and train him for me! He will probably never really appreciate what we women go through to get our kids trained.....
10 comments:
Yum...nothing like a good drink of pee to satisfy you...love it
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!! You know I heard on the radio that if mom's were to be paid for everything they did they would make $500,000 a year! :) I think you deserve it!!
Oh Cherise! It's always pee if the kid isn't wearing a diaper! Live by that rule and you may never have to taste it again.
I hope Katelynn doesn't know what you did. I can just hear her now telling her friends & teacher that her Mommy tasted pee!
I read your post to Chris & he is dying laughing. Just remember he's a newby at parenting. He doesn't know what stunts Sarah might have up her sleeve.
I hope Brennon appreciates his Mommy. I know I do!
LOVE IT!!!! I can't stop laughing! I am so sorry. Boys are a little harder to train. Some have said that summer time is good. They can run outside naked and you won't have to clean up any pee:)
too funny, I can't belive you did that.
That is so gross! I think you win the award for this week of worst things a mom has had to do this week! So sorry you had to go through that! Potty training stinks - I'm thinking I might pay someone to come train Charlotte.
That's a great story- one to remember forever!!
You've never told me what Matt's job is!!
I cannot stop laughing (and cringing)! That's some good stuff.
LOVE IT!!! Only you!! I would say the worst thing of being a mom is POTTY TRAINING!! I HATE it.
Oh you poor thing!!! Your right someday we will be laughing :) Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment